1. When in a dilemma of how to coordinate one self with your son’s school colors for spirit night & the high school football game (his school is K-12)…make a rosette cluster. Worked like a charm & was so fun to wear!
The shirt is from Old Navy. I also think these would be a fun twist on wearing school colors & a rosette cluster together. I posted this on FB a few days ago, but thought it would be fun to share here too.
All of a sudden, I’m having a major crush on raw edges on anything pertaining to fabric. I just think it’s a beautiful look. What do you all think.
Yay or Nay?
2. I only tried one recipe from blogland last week & this was it:
Easy Asian Chicken Salad:
Find the complete recipe over at Happy the Home . She linked this up a long time ago to the Spring Fling Party & I finally tried it. The crunchy uncooked Ramen Noodles always captured my interest. It was yummy.
3. This school schedule is for the birds.
I have lost my groove! I don’t know if I’ll ever find it again. This early morning routine is killing my blog, tweet & project time. I think most of you know, I’m a night owl, so this early morning stuff is not cutting it with me. It’s even hurting the twins nap time. Yes, I know we’ll adjust but when??? I need to find my groove in a hurry!
4. Guess what I finally did???
I started sanding my thrift store dining room table last week. eek! I had to special order the finish I’m going to put on. I am so excited to see what it will look like when it’s all said & done. Hopefully, it will be debuting again soon.
5. Nest of Posies’ shop is sponsoring a giveaway at Tatertots & Jello. The fabulous Jen is celebrating 3 years of blogging & I’m thrilled to be a part of the celebration!
There will be 2 winners – who get to pick the bag of their choice!!!
So go enter. There’s also a discount code if you’d like to go shopping now, as well.
Have a lovely week, my friends!
Hello! I’m so glad you’re here & reading my posts! I’ve started truncating my posts, so please click over to read the rest of the story!