It’s tradition. On the first day of Fall I make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. There’s also no such thing as a diet on the first day of Fall – either. Hallelujah.
It’s perfection in a jar, I tell you. It’s a family of beautiful flavors all in one bite = Pumpkin, Chocolate & Cream Cheese frosting. Again, I say perfection.
- 1 and 2/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- mix all of the above into one bowl
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of plain pumpkin (Libby’s or something similar)
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Heat your oven to 350*.
- Combine all your dry ingredients (excluding your chocolate chips) together & mix in a bowl. In a separate bowl combine all your wet ingredients, and mix together. Then combine both bowls and mix together. After both bowls are combines, add your chocolate chips & blend together.
- Scoop your batter into cupcake liners & bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- After the muffins have baked & cool, cut apart in half and layer in a jar with cream cheese frosting.