This post is for the record books, folks.
It’s not often you’ll find a size
10+ 12+ gal, who has back rolls, love handles, bra strap rolls & who has given birth to twins – no less, exposing her back.
Only for you all, would I dare brave this crazy back roll exposed position of modeling to offer the “cuuutest” DIY accessory you can do in minutes!
a sweater – I used one that wasn’t too old, but not too new
- print out the heart template. *note you may have to adjust the size of the hearts, per body type*
- cut your felt using the template
- try on your sweater & pin where the back of your elbows hits the sleeve of your sweater
- using your fabric glue – trace the outline of the heart & apply to the appropriate elbow spot on your sweater
- allow plenty of time to dry
It’s a cute, super cheap, instant update to a boring sweater or shirt that anyone can do!
Tatertots & Jello, Tidy Mom, Positively Splendid, 30 Handmade Days, Home Stories A2Z, Tip Junkie, Today’s Creative Blog
Hello! I’m so glad you’re here & reading my posts! I’ve started truncating my posts, so please click over to read the rest of the story!