our Spring Mantel

As far as I’m concerned pink makes the world go round!  It’s so refreshing & girly all at the same time.
With a little help from some spray paint & the thrift store, my figurines got a makeover so they all look like they get a long.  Because getting along is important, when you’re in a small space, ya know.

My forced branches are from a flowering peach tree.  It’s my favorite of all the trees that bloom during Spring.  Hopefully my neighbor wont notice that I grabbed a few branches off her tree.  :)

We’re suppose to hit 86* tomorrow.  I’m hoping Spring will stay around for awhile.  I’m not ready to get rid of her just yet

Have a lovely week!
xo

edited to add:
I received a few emails asking me about what, how & where that I thought I would add to this post.
The Spring bunting is from Target ~ $6.99!  You could not make it for that!
The bunting in the succulent is homemade from cardstocks, paper straws & ric rac.
Yes, it is fabric in the frame.  From Joanne’s in their home design section.
When I say my thrift store finds that I spray painted I mean:  the big frame on the wall, the owl, the bunny & the flower pot.
The butterflies can be found at Michael’s craft store.  Last week they were 50% off & I loved the glitter on them.  I’m a glitter girl, so it was a no brainer.  :)
Thanks you all for the sweet comments & the email.  You all are always so kind!

linking with:
The Lettered Cottage, Tatertots & Jello, The Shabby Creek Cottage, Home Stories A2Z, Tip Junkie

Comments

I agree, pink makes the world go round! That frame with butterflies is to die for! Did you make those butterflies? I love them! The whole mantel looks great. Good job!

Just got caught up on your blog, so many awesome posts! Love that drink mix you made, I’m going to give that a try tomorrow. And the cows, did you take that picture? Adorable, I love my cows!

Your mantle is beautiful!!!

So springy! I just did mine, and my favorite thing is my forced forsythia branches…they just scream spring! I also love your little bunting above the succulent…so sweet!

Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

It looks adorable! Easter and Valentines are the only times I get to put out some Pink(i live with all boys) so I really look forward to it :) Have a fabulous week!

Pink is such a “spring” color, isn’t it! I love the pink and the butterflies and the peach branches. It all works so well together! The whole thing is great, good job!

6. Perri Koliadko says

kellie, i’m with you…i love pink but GLITTER is my favorite color! where did you get mr. owl?