It’s almost here! Are you ready for the holiday season?
It’s hard to be fully prepared for the holidays, but I’ve been trying to do some simple steps that will help me out with all the holiday madness that will be coming our way in just a few days!
I’ve been working in my kitchen, bathrooms & my linen closet to help be prepared for holiday meals, the clean up & for guests that might be stopping by. I’ve partnered with Method for this post & in all honesty Method has been part of our daily routine around this house for years. I’m a big believer in their products & their power to clean & make things sparkle.
Really & truly, I probably use Method products several times throughout the day. I am a huge fan. I typically buy all my Method products at Target, but they’re also available at many other locations:
Babys R Us
Bed Bath and Beyond
I am bound & determined to try to make it through this holiday season with less stress & being a little more organized than the years before! So here’s some tips to help you survive the holiday madness:
1. One of the best tips I can give – is wash all those dishes that you’ll be using on Thanksgiving & for the holiday season, now! If you have fancier dishes, chances are that they’re a little dusty. Using Method’s Smarty Dish Plus dishwashing detergent will take care of everything & return the sparkle back to your dishes!
2. Bring down extra coffee mugs, your stemware, candle votives, sugar & creamers – most all of that can be ran in the dishwasher. Taking advantage of Method’s Smarty Dish Plus now, will save you stress next week!
3. Linens! Wash, dry & iron all those table linens, towels, cloth napkins & get them ready for all your holiday gatherings. I can remember to this day, my mom ironing like a mad woman up to the very last minute of holiday gatherings. Who wants that? Do it while you have time! I’ve also set aside 2 sets of towels to pop in place when unexpected company drops by. (Because my kids aren’t the neatest kids on the block, I assure you One of my favorite detergents for the laundry is the Lavender Cedar by Method! The smell is divine.
4. If your tablecloth suffers the wrath of cranberry sauce or red wine?
Remove those fast-setting stains by adding one tablet of Method Smarty Dish Plus to a load of laundry (a warm or hot water cycle) for a bleach-free stain fighting boost.
5. Bathroom & Kitchen: there’s nothing like a fresh thick towel to dry your hands off, or my personal favorite Method’s hand soap designed by Orla Kiely. It’s the perfect combo, if you ask me. Stocking up on the soap & keeping the bathroom crisp & fresh when possible really helps cut into the amount of cleaning time you’ll have to spend later.
RIght now, Method is offering a 15% discount coupon code for all online orders of the Smart Dish Plus dishwashing detergent. Simply enter “SMARTDISH” in the promotions & savings field & press “apply” to receive the discount code to your order.
>>>Method is also sharing all sorts of holiday tips on their FB page, along with deals & giveaways! So you may just want’ to “like” them.<<<
This post has been sponsored by Method. All opinions are my own & I wholeheartedly recommend any of their products. It is my hope that I am sharing useful information that meets the needs of a busy lifestyle & lifestyle with kids in mind.