Christmas Open House

Well, here it is – our Christmas Open House tour for 2012.    I am mixing this post up a bit between regular pics & some instagram pics.   Because I really do live in a “lived in” house & let’s be honest, sometimes instagram pics are more fun than a “posed” regular camera pic.  Wouldn’t you agree?

Our Christmas Mantel with one of my Chalkboard Christmas Printables front & center.  You can also click over here to see how I upsized it for under $5!!!

Every person or animal should have a few accessories. :)

Baby Jesus has had all sort of visitors.

My most favorite 15 minute project of the season.  Add some twinkle lights & your house will become magical.

Our Christmas Gallery Wall.  Fun & eclectic.

Front Porch Tour

And above is some glimpses from around the house via instagram.

I’m linking this post up with The Nester & The Inspired Room

Comments

You’re home is lovely and lived-in – perfect your darling little family. I love the garland on your fireplace. Did you buy it or make it? I hope you savour these moments with your family. They grow up too fast!!

2. Barbara Kiphart says

Thank you Kellie for sharing so much with us…you have a beautiful family & home. I love your nativity, it reminds me of when my kiddos always unwrapped the nativity and placed it under the tree. Our pets would snuggle as close as they could get to the nativity and the kids would bring any stray they could find to visit baby Jesus. I still have good times but now they are with my great grand children! They do grow up fast but my 4 little loves gave me 8 grandchildren and so far I have 6 “greats”. I hope your Christmas is blessed and you are surrounded by your loving family.

oh my! you made me feel all warm & cozy inside reading your stories about your kids & the nativity set. that is by far my kids favorite thing to play with right now. and i truly love that it is! enjoy those grandbabies to the fullest, which i’m sure you do!
      MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Your home is beautiful – so warm and cozy! I’ve just finished clicking through on the chalkboard printables and hallway lights and pinning like crazy so I can figure out how to do it later. :) Thanks for sharing! I’ve just popped over from the Nester’s party, and I’m so glad that I did! Merry Christmas!

• Sherri says

My first visit to your site today….love your decorating ideas and Christmas Tour….love the chalkboard printables and the one above your fireplace. Merry Christmas!

4. Miss Charming says

After staring at the deer on your mantel, I went to Target and brought home my own white deer head (to mixed reviews.). I just had to have it! (Probably the first time I saw something on a blog and then rushed out to buy it.)