Proverbs 31 Chalkboard Printable for Mother’s Day

Proverbs 31  Mother's Day Chalkboard Printable via Nest of Posies

I had a few requests for chalkboard printables for Mother’s Day.   Some from teachers who wanted something simple for their students to give their moms & a few other requests for anything centered around Mother’s Day.  Well, Proverbs 31 & my own mom came to mind & I decided to make one centered around verse 28.

All printables are free.  All I ask is that if you link or share these printables (which I hope you do!) that you link back to this blog post & NOT the actual download.  I know this may seem awfully bossy to some who don’t understand, but you see if I get traffic here, I get paid through my ads.  And since it takes time to make these printables & I do not charge, it would be nice to get a little traffic off of them & then maybe my ad people will be happy too!  ;) – thanks for understanding!

Happy Mother's Day Chalkboard Printable via Nest of Posies

Linking with:

Tatertots and Jello, Tidy Mom, I Heart Naptime, Tip Junkie, Today’s Creative Blog, 30 Handmade Days, Home Stories A to Z

Comments

1. francy says

This is perfect for my mom! She would love this and it would look great on her new picture wall. I have never downloaded a “chalkboard” print before. Can you tell me, how big is it when downloaded, and do you just print it out on white paper? Total newbie! Thank you!

hey there! it’s an 8×10 size & i recommend using white cardstock when printing. you can always downsize the print in your printer software, but it will print out 8×10 unless otherwise noted.

thank you, Kelly! i love that verse too! being a mom is the hardest job in the world & i do hope my kids will think of me in this way when they get older.

2. Patty says

What a great idea & very generous of you. I certainly do not think that is asking too much of browsers to print from the website.. To have access to this at no charge is very refreshing & generous. I know I will tell everyone about “Nest of Posies”. It’s especially nice that there is no charge for those young computer wiz’s that are looking for something to make for their special MOM. Thanks again & I wish you lots of luck with your success.

3. Becky Wahlin says

Hi there!
    I just love this printable! I was just wondering if there was any chance you could format it to a 5X7? I have a frame that I am trying to fit and it has a 5X7 opening. If there is a way (even for a fee), I would greatly appreciate it!
    Thanks!

in your printer software program there should be a way you could downsize it to a 5×7. i have an old HP & the software allows you to make several different size options. or the other thing you could load into picasa & print while in picasa. there’s options there as well.

4. Alana says

These are so cute, Kellie! Do you mind sharing what font you used for the words “Her” and “Blessed”? I’m trying to make chalkboard details for my wedding and I can’t seem to find anything like that font!