In my real life I don’t get invited to many parties. Well, scratch that – we get invited to many kids’ birthday parties, but rarely a fun, sparkling, brilliant holiday party that makes you want to plan days ahead of time.
But this year…this holiday season, we’re changing that!!! And we’re inviting ALL of you whether you’re a blogger or just want to be inspired on ideas for your own holiday celebrations. I really & truly wish I could meet you ALL in real life, but this is the next best thing!!!
It’s going to be so fun y’all!
What: The ULTIMATE Holiday Idea Exchange
When: Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM CST
Why: To showcase and share the absolute BEST creative holiday projects of 2013!
Who: Anyone who wants access to the season’s best ideas, or those who want to spread the word about their own terrific holiday creations!
Here’s how you can take part:
- Follow the Holiday Idea Exchange Board on Pinterest.
- On November 10 at 8 PM Central, be sure to log on to Pinterest. As the party unfolds, each of the party hosts will be posting and pinning fabulous, never-before-seen holiday projects exclusively to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. Followers of the board will be the very first to see these amazing projects!
- Get your projects ready, because everyone who pins AND tweets their their new holiday projects between 8-10 PM Central using the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will see THEIR ideas re-pinned to the board as well! In order for us to ensure we can pin all the posts, we must have you ALSO TWEET your post using the hashtag #HolidayIdeaExchange. If you are a creative blogger wanting to spread the word about your phenomenal creations, this is your opportunity to share your best holiday ideas with thousands of creative enthusiasts!
- Not a blogger? Tune in to watch the abundance of fabulous holiday ideas shared throughout the event and add a few projects to your holiday to-do list!
- The event hosts will all be re-pinning and commenting as the party unfolds, so this event will essentially be a big virtual holiday party, and a great time to use Pinterest to get social and share some holiday spirit with other creative enthusiasts!
- Shared projects must be brand-new holiday projects for 2013 (created within the last 30 days).
- Only those pinning with the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will be re-pinned to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board.
- Each participant will be limited to a total of 5 projects.