You’re gonna fall in love with these no bake Biscoff Granola Bar Egg Nests! They’re so good and they only take 4 ingredients to make and very little time!
You could definitely classify these as an after school snack, dessert or mid day treat for yourself or for your kids. We love Biscoff around here – who doesn’t, right? So any chance to make something with the incredible cookie butter, we’ll take it.
- 1¼ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 12 mini chocolate eggs
- In a bowl mix together the Biscoff and coconut oil.
- Add the rolled oats and stir until well mixed.
- Using a fork may help break down the cookie butter to it will mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll the mixture into 12 balls.
- Press in 1-2 mini chocolate eggs in the middle of the ball to form a nest.
- I personally love to place them on a clear (covered) cake stand.
- They'll look so cute on your kitchen counter.
The more chocolate and Biscoff the better, in our opinion!
I originally saw Mommy Moment’s post last year when she made her mini egg nests with peanut butter. If you would like something with more protein, head over to her blog to get her recipe! It’s still easy as can be. But since my kids have a true love affair with Biscoff I switched her recipe around a little last year, and thought I would share it on the blog this year.
You and your kids will love them!