Valentine Chalkboard Printables

Valentine #Chalkboard #Printables via Nest of Posies #Valentines

I’m starting to feel all fluffy & lovey over here.  Because I really do big puffy heart Valentine’s Day, I thought I would make a few Chalkboard Printables.   I also decided to bust out a pink edition as well.  Because you know, there is such a thing as colored chalk, right?

The examples below have my watermark, but in the printable boxes the watermark will not appear.

Be my Valentine #Chalkboard #Printable via Nest of Posies

I Love You to the Moon & back in PINK via Nest of Posies

I Love you to the Moon & Back #Chalkboard #Printable via Nest of Posies

When the Moon hits your Eyes #Chalkboard #Printable via Nest of Posies #Valentines

These printables are free to anyone & you may print as many as you like.  However, these printables are for personal use only.   I appreciate any & all shares, so if you do decide to share, please link back to this post & not the actual downloadable link.  Thank you so much!!!

Just click or hover over the bottom right hand corner to print or download the files.

These images are all 8×10.

—> Like to make one of these printables into a poster???   Click over to read my post on How to turn a Printable into a Poster for under $5!

Enjoy!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
xoxo

Linking with:

Comments

1. Julie says

These are SUPER cute!!! I haven’t downloaded them yet, but could you give me an idea of their sizes? And THANK YOU so much for sharing!

2. Linda Bergeson says

I’m in love with these printables. Is it a big deal to make them landscape oriented for those of us who need them that way?
    Love love love!!!

Thank you so much for those pretty printables. I love the “I love you to the moon and back” so much that I will be using it in my everyday photo gallery.

4. Lauren says

These are beautiful! And will be great additions to my new Valentine decor…I have never decorated for Valentines day until this year!

Thanks so much for the Valentine printable s. I made me a Christmas printable and was going to give it as a gift and could not part with it. I want to try to do my teenage-granddaughter one. Since she was a little girl, I have ended our conversations with “I love you more than the freckles on a frog”. She giggled and I have just continued to say it. Wish me luck! Love your mantle.
    Marie

6. Michelle says

You are a Sweetheart!! Thank you for sharing ! I can’t wait to print and frame these!!! And the sequin wreath is AWESOME by the way!!!

Hi Kellie,
    I am a new follower and LOVE your blog. These chalkboard printables are ADORABLE!!! Thank you for sharing them and I am looking forward to following along with you. I would LOVE for you to stop in for a visit : )
    XO
    Angelina

Thanks so much again!!! You were the inspiration for my Christmas letter this year. Even the ladies at the print shop loved it and wanted fonts! It is bad when you have more fonts than the pros…. =]

Love your blog. ♥

thank you, Jenna! i would like to attend Haven, but it’s just bad timing for us as a family. still trying to figure out a way, but i doubt it. I’m going to SNAP, however. Are you by chance?

9. Brooke says

These are so cute! I’m in love with all the chalkboard art out there these days. Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great day!

10. MelyndaB says

Ok, I love these so much. Just one question…and it may be silly, but do you print these at home or send them to print? Thanks!!

Thanks so much for the blackboard and fonts. I made the header for my blog using the blackboard. I am not talented lie you, but I thought it turned out pretty good.
    Thanks again!
    Marie

12. Dolly says

What fonts did you use for these. I saw your blog post with fonts for chalkboards but some of these look different. They are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

13. Lynn says

Soooo…..you just print and frame? Am I the only one that is behind on the latest….greatest….in the land of blog? I would like to find out how to actually write on a chalkboard that makes it look like print….What is the easiest way to achieve that? Do you somehow trace the letters then fill in? I am new to the world of chalkboards….I love the printables by the way!!
    Thanks so much!!

14. Erin says

These are so creative! I just downloaded to print and add to my Valentines collection. Thank you so much for sharing!

1. [...] I have noticed a trend with chalkboard-look printable artwork lately and I have to say, it’s a trend I love! This set of four 8×10 chalkboard prints by Nest of Posies is so cute that I have a hard time picking which one is my favorite. I might have to try to find a way to work all of them into my seasonal decor! [download the free printable] [...]