It’s about that time to start decking the halls and planning all your fun family gatherings and holiday parties. I have the perfect holiday punch recipe for the entire family, that I’m sure will be a huge hit for the holidays.
This punch is truly perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years!
Y’all it’s the easiest recipe! I completely love that I get to utilize my punch bowl when I make this holiday punch. It’s something I rarely use it, but any chance I get to pull it out, I do. For some reason, I always have fond memories of a punch bowl growing up. It was always a sign that our extended family was together or my mom was throwing a party.
The perfect holiday punch recipe for the entire family is so delicious, and comes together in a matter of minutes.
For this recipe, I love to use the frozen concentrate juices so that the punch will stay nice and cool. Of course the concentrate will start to dissolve when you pour your 7-UP and apple cider over it. But the mixture will stay nice and cool for your guests to enjoy.
- 1 2 liter bottle of 7-UP - you could also use Diet 7-Up
- 1 frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 frozen concentrate cranberry juice
- 2 cups of Apple Cider
- Fresh Rosemary, Cranberries & Lime Slices for garnish
- Place both frozen concentrate juices in a large punch bowl.
- Pour your 2 liter 7-UP over your concentrate juices.
- Add your 2 cups of Apple Cider.
- Mix gently to dissolve your juice concentrate. (I like to use juice concentrate because it will keep your punch nice and cool)
- Add ice
- Garnish with rosemary, cranberries & lime slices - if desired.
As for the garnishes, I think they totally “make” the whole presentation look fantastic! Of course you could use orange or even apple slices, but I love the traditional red and green combo from the cranberries and lime slices.
*this post contains affiliate links*
you may also like: