You’ll love putting these Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake Cookies into your regular or Christmas baking routine. They’re a delicious moist, rich and white chocolatey cookie that delivers a wonderful mix of all your favorite flavors.
The first series was all things Apple, as in Apple Fritter Skillet Bake.
For the second series, it was all about pumpkin, and I shared my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bread.
The third series was all the delicious Thanksgiving Sides, where I shared my Avocado Bacon Butternut Salad.
I knew when I saw that Christmas cookies were on the schedule for the Taste of Home series that I would make these Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake Cookies.
- 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 stick of soften butter
- 2 eggs
- 10 crushed Oreo Cookies
- 4 oz of soften cream cheese
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Important tip: Once you've mixed your batter, you'll need to sit it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your cake mix, soften butter, 2 eggs, soften cream cheese together.
- Then gently fold in your crushed Oreo cookies.
- I do save a few crumbs to place on top of the cookies
- Once everything is mixed together, cover your batter with plastic wrap & place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350*
- Using a cookie scoop, place your cookie dough on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Recipe will make about 2 dozen.
- Once your cookies have cooled, melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second intervals. Stirring every 20 seconds. When your chocolate has melted, drizzle over your cookies as desired.
In the past, I have made different versions of Oreo Cheesecake Cookies. This PINK style Oreo Cheesecake Cookie is one of my most popular posts of all-time on the blog. I have always wanted to try a Red Velvet style for Christmas and Valentine’s day, and this recipe did not disappoint us in the least. It is so good, especially with the white chocolate drizzled on top. It’s 6 easy ingredients that come together so quickly. Just don’t forget to sit your batter in the fridge for about 30 minutes before you start baking them.
You can go to this post to print out the Christmas Cookie Sticker Printable to attach to all your Christmas cookie gifts. It’s a free download, and you can print it out on sticker paper or card stock.
Below you will find all the delicious & glorious recipes from The Taste of Home series. I know you are probably already drooling from these pictures. Click the links below to see the full recipes.
Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti by anderson + grant | Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies by Nesting with Grace | Chocolate Crinkles Cookies by So Much Better with Age | Cranberry Rosemary Butter Cookies by Nina Hendrick Design Co.